Monday, April 9, 2012

LACE BASKET

I hope you all are crafting in full swing!!!! Today, I,m featuring something that I really enjoyed making and loved the way it has come out. This is a lace basket and for my friend who has her birthday next week. I plan to fill these up with chocolates for her.

I have used the cherry lynn die-Italian flourish and cut it up and distressed it to give it a lacey effect.

supplies :- Cherry lynn die, PP from imaginationonline, MS doiley lace punch, Fabriano cardstock, Antique linen distress ink, pearl string and crushed ribbon fron stash, punch craft flowers-self made.

Papercraftstar-anything goes
Truly Scrumptious-Lace
Totally papercrafts-Flowers, lace ,pink

Have a good day!!!

13 comments:

  1. WOW Such a magical dreamy creation-- I hardly ever envy anyone-- but I did for a moment envy your friend who will soon receive this masterpiece creation!!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous basket,love the details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very b'ful basket! Love your new designs.. absolutely fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ! my birthday is next month !!;0
    its really come out soo pretty !!










    0

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you have used die cuts to make this beautiful basket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow ..........your creation is just from heaven ,love it.
    megha
    http://www.meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a gorgeous creation. I love the details and the colours are fabulous. Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Truly Scrumptious. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty thanks so much for joining us at truly scrumptious this week
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely project, beautifully done. Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft.
    Einat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your lace basket is LOVELY!!
    Thank You for joining us at Gingerloft last week!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.