Sunday, April 22, 2012

PRETTY MAGNOLIA

Hi friends! I,ve been MIA since last few days but believe me! I,m crafting non-stop and all for the ICR CASE exhibition. After I finish everything, I'll post all the projects on the blog.

But now, here is my Magnolia card ! After 3 months, I got my Magnolia parcel and I,d lost all hopes of getting it. You should have seen me jumping with joy when I saw the package.

Supplies-- PP from paper mania, sentiments- Kassaz stamps, Magnolia Tilda with flower, water colour pencils, MS doiley lace and Monarch butterfly, flowers-self made.



My card Colours of spring was a winner In Craft Your Passion and made it Top 3 in Going Grey with Scrap Creations

6 comments:

  1. great to know you recieved it !!pretty card as usual !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card,the roses are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anita

    Beautiful card - love the image and the colours and the layout is just fab too.

    Be back to see you soon

    Toodle Pip

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on winning, and good luck with this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you got your parcel at last!
    I'm still waiting for mine.......

    This is sucha pretty card Anita Di!!!
    We should meet up soon !!

    Hugs,
    Riti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anita, your card is so darling!! I love all the beautiful flowers that you have added to it!! Thank you for joining the Just Magnolia and hAnglar and stAnglar Challenge. I hope you join us again soon. Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.