Sunday, May 20, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Today I am very happy as my daughter scored 94.2 % in her board exams. And amidst all the happiness and celebration, it just slipped out of my mind about the GHWI # 20 that is the sketch challenge. Now, what I've made is super quick and I hope I have followed the sketch correctly and rotated it 90 degrees clockwise.
Stamp used is Cuppy cakes from Ippity along with birthday from fiskars.

The picture quality is not so good as I've taken it with my mobile and at night.

Challenge-GHWI #20

14 comments:

  1. Super result by Anjali.. Many many congratulations to her.. And super card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats anjali darling !pretty card as usual !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your daughter's wonderful results!! I love you card!! The twisting of the sketch is fab!! Thanks for joining us at Get Hippity with Ippity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 94% is fantastic; well done to her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project! Thanks for joining Get Hippity with Ippity Challenge 20.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to ur daugther... and lovely card...

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats to Anjali :)
    and offcourse it's a beautiful card !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card, and congrats to your daughter!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card! Love those cuppy cakes ;). Congrats to your daughter!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, fun card! Congrats to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to your daughter! Love the cupcake.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.