Tuesday, May 15, 2012

JUST BE AND LET GO !!!!!

We often forget to enjoy the small things in life, because of our daily monotonous regime. And it is the simple things that give the greater pleasure, so is my belief. With the temperature touching the sky, I,m too exhausted to go into the complications of life. WHO, WHAT, WHY. WHERE  ----All these are in the closet now. No time and energy to fret over small issues. SO JUST ENJOY !!!! And thats what this sentiment here says. I love this quote from the UNITY QUOTE BUNDLE. When I bought this, I was not too sure about itm but then I was not much into stamping. Now these are my prized possession.



The flower is handmade using the pear punch and distressed with  Broken China.  The leaves are from Marvy embossed leaf punch and distresse with Memen to ink. The Butterflies are distressed with Broken china and Paris dusk from Memento and are from stampendous. Leafy rectangles and
Flourish die from spellbinders.

Challenges-- Bunny Zoe's craft-Anything goes, critter challenge-flowers, simon says stamp and show-anything goes, paper sundaes

24 comments:

  1. thats looking great. I saw your projects in ICR expo.. Loved them so much. U make nice flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita, your card is lovely. I totally love the predominance of the white. The die cuts are beautiful! Love the lavender accent color. Your little butterflies look go pretty mixed in with the beautiful flowers and flourish! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita
    I am blown away by the beauty of this card. So gorgeous and yet so delicate.
    I love what you did with the frame on the angle.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow !love the frame background,give a different dimension to the card!as usual your flowers are BEAUTIFULLL !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So unusual from ur style,love the colors.superb card:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, thanks so much for playing with us at the CCCB
    hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Extremely gorgeous ...the colours...the flowers and the butterfly are all mindblowing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty card Anita Di !
    Love the Blue all over.....
    U make these cards look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful card & perfect words of wisdom !!! Love the flowers & design of this little beauty.
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEAUTIFUL card!!! LOVE the butterflies and sentiment!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  11. First, cannot agree more-life is more than the small inconveniences and petty annoyances that distract us from the pure enjoyment of it all!
    Second, LOVE the card, LOVE the sentiment! Absolutely right!
    PS: My post is very much about the same thoughts! JUST LET IT GO!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love butterfly and flower very pretty I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a couple of the punches you mentioned and I've yet to make a flower with them. You may have inspired me to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a Beautiful card, Anita! LOVE everything about it. Well done, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is absolutely gorgeous! I just love that quote--and you've framed it perfectly. Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card!! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just beautiful and amazing! I LOVE how you framed that wonderful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning! The flowers & butterflies are so well inked they look manufactured.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely creation!!! Thanks for joining The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have a great collection of creative cards, wow

    Liang
    www.craftitude.liangwin.com
    www.cookbook.liangwin.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is just lovely Anita! Veryelegant with a beautiful sentiment! :)
    Your punchcraft flowers are simply fantastic and I drool over them! Simply fab!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.