Friday, May 11, 2012

PERFECT MOTHER

Hello Friends,

A very very hectic week and I,m just too drained and tired.
Before I begin with my project, I want to announce the launch of a new Challenge Blog---THE GAME
This is a bi-weekly challenge blog and a swap blog. The main idea here is to promote anything creative be it paper craft or sewing or cooking. It should be handmade and original and one must enjoy their creation. The first challenge will start on Sunday 13th MAY and It will sure be lots of fun.
So do join in on Sunday. Oh !!! And I,m part of this fabulous DT (Feeling so proud), cos this DT is different from others as some of our members are physically handicapped but that has not stopped them from creating new projects and giving wings to their imaginations. So thats about GAME. Waiting to see you all there.

Now on to another Challenge at FOR THE LOVE OF CRAFTING. This is a recipe challenge hosted by me.

The recipe is as follows :

1. Use a bow on your project.
2. Use stamping in some form be it image or backgound.
3. Use either a flower or a sentiment or both.

The stamping of the sentiments is not counted and is a seperate thing.

Here is my card for this challenge.
Its a mother's day card and I,m what I,m today is because of my mother. As far as I remember, she never stopped me from doing anything even though there was one unfinished project each vacation.
But She never said no to learning in any form. And till date, if ever I,m feeling low, she is the person I go to.

This is for you  MA !!!


Supplies :  Fabriano CS, PP from DCWV-MARIPOSA, Distress inks-vintage photo and Tea dye, Ribbon and flowers from stash, sentiments-Unity and Ippity dream big and La Blanche

The prize is sponsored by Crafters corner and its a JEFF paper trimmer.

So let your mojo get charged up. Waiting to see the good work.

                 Ribbon Carousel- word to your mother






3 comments:

  1. oh yes !!we are what we are because of our mom's !such a pretty way of using the stamp,waiting to use mine......

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://kukiesbasket.blogspot.in/p/shareaway_02.html

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita this is BEAUTIFUL!! I love the aged look of it, your edge inking is perfect!
    Wonderful card!
    Blessings,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.