Monday, June 4, 2012

BACK TO OLD DAYS

Here are few of my punch craft work that made earlier.
I,ve mainly followed instructions from the Leone Em floral punch craft books and the punches used have been designed by Leone Em. Leone Em is the best crafter in the world when it comes to floral punch craft.

ALSO PLEASE TAKE A NOTE THAT MY EARLIER BLOG craftingforever.blogspot.in no longer exists and it was hacked in 2010 so all the contents of that blog are no longer valid. I,ve asked blogger to delete that blog.

7 comments:

  1. Anita
    These are gorgeous.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must be your biggest fan Anita...everyone cannot make flowers like you do even if they use Leonne's books or punches. I have to come and see you one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous anita... I agree with sonia.. U might hav lost ur blog contents. But m sure ur fans continue to follow u, still.. :-) :-) Happy crafting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW these are beautiful. Thanks for linking up with our Linky party.

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi again, please read the rules for the linky party. I failed to see a post on your blog as required. Link to the post with rules is:

      http://www.mycraftingchannel.com/2012/06/new-blog-linky-party-at-my-crafting.html

      Hugs
      Nana

      Delete
  5. Your flowers are very beautiful and I am now following, but I also did not see a separate post for this Linky Party. I would hate to see you out of it, so perhaps you can fix this and follow the previous contributors?
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.