Friday, June 22, 2012

LOVE, LAUGH........

Hello friends!!! I,ve been missing from the blog since quite some time, but I,m very much into crafting. Just completing my orders with jet speed. I miss taking part in all the challenges but I could not stop myself from this Unity challenge# 18-bright colours.
Unity and Ippity stamps are very dear to me and I love each one of them.
supplies-Fabriano CS, Itty bitty backgrounds, distress inks-mustard seed, barn door, paris dusk-memento,crushed olive, sentiment-unity-generations, ribbon from stash.
This also goes for unity challenge-summer days.
The June card game is going on in THE CRAFTER"S CAFE blog.I,m uploading this card there also.
other challenges--crop stop-for kids, crafty sentiments-bright colours, die cuttin divas-summer colours

8 comments:

  1. Cute card! Thanks for joining our CropStop Children's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the balloons !great card !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what fab balloons , great papers
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our bright colours challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card, love the papers you used.
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card. Thanks for joining us over at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely bright colours! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Crafty Sentiments this week! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. fun patterned balloons! :) Thanks for sharing your inspiration with us on the CropStop Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super CUTE! Thanks for joining us at the IPPITY/Unity Opportunity Challenge!
    ~JenMarie Taylor, {ippity} Chick

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.