Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A WHITE CHRISTMAS.

Hello Friends,
After a long time , I made this card and really enjoyed the whole process.
I,m really on toes with my orders so keeping up with commitments is really a hard task.
But, duty is duty!!!!
So here is my white christmas card with a tag for GHWI-challenge23

Supplies-CS-Fabriano, spellbinders-LAttice-rectangles, Fancy tags 2, 3, Ippity-Kissmass and Mistletoe, distress inks-spun sugar and Memento-Rhubarb stalk.CB folder-star and victoria
challenges- My craft spot, stampacular sunday, sweet stampin
Do share your inspiring comments. They mean a lot to me.

7 comments:

  1. So pretty, I love the softness of these. Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layers and a very pretty colour which works so well with white. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Love these colours and how you play with dies. Beautiful.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Monochrome” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you joined us for our challenge this week at Sweet Stampin and we hope to see you again. A very pretty card and I love those layers. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, love the subtle colors! Thank you for joining us this week at My Craft Spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! The ribbon is gorgeous and such a lovely touch on your card.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.