Saturday, July 28, 2012

BACK TO MY PASSION.....

Hi friends!!!!
I,m finally relaxed as my last order goes out on Monday and then I will be all set to prepare for Rakhi.
This post is long overdue. Picture heavy post!!!!
Its for a dear friend Shalini from Crafters Corner who brings us all the craft supplies right to our doorstep. I,m particularly impressed with her shipping cos she ships your stuff to your table within 48 hours.Can you beat that!!!! And her store has an awesome collection of papers, dies, stamps, tools, punches etc..... And if something is not there, you just have to call her and she can help you get them.
We have always gaped at international online stores feeling helpless as we could not order with them due to high shipping rates, risks of parcel loss and credit card payment problem. Well now your woes are over. Crafters  Corner is the solution to all your craft supply problems.
She offers good rates, variety of products and good shipping service. What else do you need!!!
And now, there is a heavy discount going on for all those scalloped squares, ovals and circles. THose who cannot invest in spellbinder shapes, it is the right time to buy these punches as they are perfect for stamping, layering and journaling.
You can even make beautiful flowers using the scalloped circle punch.
But now, here is a card that I wanted to make since I set my eyes on this beautiful die from Cherry Lynn--Wedding Vows. And after a long time, I again did some punch craft roses---one of my most passionate handwork. So just  look at these and do leave your lovely comments as I love reading them.







Supplies---from Crafters Corner-- Cherry Lynn dies-wedding vows, Martha Stewart punches, Spellbinders-Romantic Ovals and Fancy Tags, Distress Ink-Aged Mahogany.
Stamps-Unity-Generations, Be Still My Beating Heart.


And Here are some tags that made using the scalloped circle Punch Bunch punches. You can purchase them at a throwaway price from the HEAVY DISCOUNT section from Crafters Corner. Believe me!!! Its a deal you should not miss. I,ve used some stamping from Martha Stewart and some punch craft.



So Now all you have to do is visit Crafters Corner and shop to your hearts content!!!
Till then--HAPPY CRAFTING!!!!




13 comments:

  1. I missed seeing your punch craft and am so happy you are back to it...those pink shaded roses are amazing--gives competition to mother nature too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! What an amazing project.. love the colors and details! Thanks for playing along with the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. lovely work Anita... sooo beautiful... cant stop admiring them... u wont believe I already saw ur post 10 times, before I cud comment.. ur work has always been my inspiration for punch craft.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects! I absolutely adore the die cut in the first one...gorgeous and so elegant.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning creation - this is beautiful! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card & tags are all Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awsome card ! Its a pleasure to see your punchcraft !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anita, your wedding card is stunning! Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and tags! Love the dimension you achieved on these. Thanks so much for joining us at Shopping Our Stash this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, lovely wedding easel card, love the wedding vows die, and how you've used it on your card. Thanks for playing along this week at Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge blog.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW...this is gorgeous work. Love all the details. Thank you for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooh woooowww love your wedding card...really romantic and FUNTASTIC....love the color the shape and...love all the details too...PERFECT WEDDING CARD...good luck with the challenge.

    I am also joining Pennys Challenges my card is Nr. 30, would you mind to see it on my blog?I would be so glad if you could leave me some love too...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  13. what wonderful projects!! Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.