Monday, July 2, 2012

A NEW CARD

Hi to all!!!
I,ve been MIA and thats because I,ve got loads of orders to complete. I,m so stressed out that I slept from 10.AM to 5 :00PM at a stretch. PHEW!!! WHen I woke up, I was shocked cos I had loads of things planned for that day. And today, I took a break by making this card. Card making always makes me happy!! Isn't it a great stress buster.
This week you will see lots of new work as I ,ve got many new DT and GDT assignments.
Do take part in these challenges.
This card here uses the Ippity/unity Stamp-A handmade Holiday, Thoughts from the past and Be still beloved heart. PP is from a RAK and ribbon from stash. Ink-Unity

Have you seen the new Challenge at GHWI blog? Do play along to win some lovely stamps.
Till then-----Happy crafting !!!

2 comments:

  1. Extreeemely pretty card :)
    Uma
    http://krafttime.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a beautiful card Anita, really pretty and i love the layering effect.
    Susan told me that you are after some info for ATC's. I tried to email you but can't find your email address. If you would like any help finding out how to make an atc, just email me at dezinaworld@gmail.com and I will help if i can
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.