Saturday, September 29, 2012

A NEW BLOG ON THE BLOCK

Hi friends,

Today I have come to introduce you to a new blog --Crafters Corner where I,m serving as DT.
Here at Crafters Corner, we strive to bring you all the fun and know-how realted to crafting--be it challenges, tutorials and updates about the craft supplies.
Please visit the blog and become its follower to keep yourself ahead in the crafting world.
Crafters Corner is a part of the very best online store in India---Crafters Corner which keeps all craft supplies from all over the world under one roof. You name it and you will get it.




Our first challenge is from tomorrow --1st October so see you all there!!!!

Happy Crafting!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anita, I got your blog details from Sonia's blog. I was interested in punch craft card ideas so I thought of checking your blog. I got some good ideas. I love your color combinations and the crafter's corner logo & "I love crafters corner" is gr8 too.I guess all who do craft have a lil child in them and the lil birdie symbilizes this. I will definitely check out the online store as I am a working mother ( with a 1 1/2 year old daughter) so, I defintely do not find time to go out to buy stuff. If you find time, please check my blog http://quickraft.blogspot.in/ Bye,Poornima

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.