Saturday, September 8, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ---ALETHA

A very big hug and warm wishes for you my dear Aletha.
Here is card made especially for you. You are a wonderful, warm hearted person and knowing you has been a delight.
For all my friends, Aletha's birthday is on 9th Sept and we have organised a 2 day hop for her ----just a small gesture to show that we love her.
I would request all my friends to participate in this hop and leave some love for Aletha.
Tracey of 'The Stamping Boutique ' has lovingly offered this digi image for all those who hop along. So surely pick it up and do you know, this image is called ''Fairy Aletha '' and is her favourite image.
So here is the list of the blog hop.
If you get lost on the way, begin with Kristy's blog.
And at the last of the roll is Aletha's blog so please be sure to wish Aletha on her birthday.


Aletha’s Birthday blog roll: 

Anita ----This is me 
Patti  
Jen 
Ike  
Julia  
Aletha

I also thank Kristy for bringing us all together and doing all the work for the hop. Next Blog is PATTI's. I wish you lots of happiness and luck. Have a very happy birthday!!!

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, I love the paper. Thank you for sharing this with us.
    Susan's link isn't working for some reason.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card ... She Will Love It .. Couldnt Get Thru To The Blog Before You Either .. Stunning Hop So Far ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely birthday tribute! The papers, die cuts, and bow are all beautiful! :^)
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Anita! The stained glass boarder around the sentiments is awesome!

    It was great to hop with you for Aletha's birthday!

    Sandy S

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS card and that background butterfly paper is lovely :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow!! What a stunning card with such a gorgeous sentiment too!! So inspirational!! Thanks for sharing this fun blog hop!! I had to come back to finish it all!! Glad I am now! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.