Saturday, October 20, 2012

CAS---- AGAIN

Hi friends,

Just a quick post before I,m off on a vacation to Kashmir. With all the packing, I,m really going crazy and have very little time for crafting. Hence this CAS card.
I,m playing along CAS- Fridays Challenge -Over The edge.
This is my first attempt for this challenge blog and just love the creations here. The CAS bug has caught me I guess!! I still get nervous with CAS cards and really want to overcome this !!




I have used masking Technique to stamp images and then fussy cutting.
I stamped with Donna Poppies from Donna DOwney For Unity, Versafine-onyx black and white from colourbox and tag stamp from Unity Kit of the month. Shading with Black soot distress ink.
CS Fabriano.
Challenges-Charisma Cardz-Clean And simple, Cas-ual Fridays-Over the edge

So I am off on a holiday!!! Keep crafting and enjoy!! BYE!!!!

10 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL CARD
    MEGHA
    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. we will miss your cards ...happy journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card... the second generation stamping in the bkgd is so pretty and soft, love the shaped edge round the petals :0)
    Thanks for joining in the fun at CASual Fridays this week :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! It's CAS and so elegant at the same time! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is lovely! beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Those flowers look amazing going off the edge! Thanks so much for playing along in our Over the Edge challenge. It's a very special week for us here at CAS-ual Fridays, and I hope you're enjoying all the sneak peeks :)
    ~hugs~
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, thank you for joining our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz Challenges

    Kate xxx
    CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, perfect for our CAS challenge, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this black and white card and the overhang of the flowers is fabulous :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the edged flower as well as that tag! Thanks so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.