Saturday, October 20, 2012

PUNCH AWAY!!!

Hello Friends!!
The festive season is in full swing here in Kolkata and I,m leaving for a 12 day vacation to Kashmir. There is lot of work to be done, enormous packing and plus pending work to be completed. I really wanted to take part in the Stampalot Challenge-Punch Away as punch craft is my passion. I,ve been working on this card since last three days and could manage to complete toniight. But alas!! Due to poor light , I could not take a good photograph. I know, the low light has done little justice to the beauty of this card. But a lot of effort has gone into it so I hope you will leave me a few good words.
Since I,ve got to catch the 4.00 am flight tomorrow, so I will not talk much and stright forward move to my card.
Its a total punch craft card with a beautiful lacey effect.


Supplies--Punches-Martha Stewart Punch around the page-crochet lace, punch all over the page-Country Tile, The two center flowers are made from Punch Bunch-Begonia.
Inks-Dried Marigold-Distress ink, Aged Mahogany, leaves--Grape Leaf-Punch Bunch, All other supplies from stash.

challenge-sir stampalot-october challenge-punch away.

19 comments:

  1. WOW fantastic creation and the dim light actually adds to the magic of the creation Anita. Love the lacey feel of the card and the unusual gorgeous colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absoultely loved the card...Really dim light added an extra beauty to the card...Loved all details you put in this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my !!!i know i say this all the time but your card is really gorgeous Anita...i love the vintagey feel of it and the punched Bg you have created is simply awesome!!...i love everything about this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lacy lacy all over... Pretty chic card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really pretty border punch Anita I looks really lovely that way you have given it a vintage feel with the distressing.

    Thanks so much for joining our Punch Play theme at Stampalot challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning creation Anita. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card da..love ur punch craft n will miss ur creations till ur back..
    Have a nice trip :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Anita.Love the look of lace on the whole card its so delicate and full of charm:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card Anita! You are indeed the punch craft queen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your win at Stampalot Anita :)...have you checked it out yet ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stunning card Anita. The punched borders are amazing - your card is a work of art. Congratulations on your Sir Stampalot win - very well deserved.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the card Anita, as a fellow crafter i also enjoy crafting cards

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd
    ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a
    blog article or vice-versa? My website discusses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you're interested feel free to send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog by the way!

    my site: wireless

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.