Sunday, November 4, 2012

PRECIOUS MOMENTS


Hi friends, . I,m back from my vacation to Kashmir and Delhi and had a fantastic time. The visit to Shalini's house was indeed the best experience cos I just when crazy seeing so many craft supplies! So now I know that if I want a thing, where I have to go--Crafters corner. Here is my project. Its a photo frame with a clock. All the supplies have been used from the Crafters Corner  store. 

Here is my project which is a photo frame with a clock as a DT for  Crafters Corner.

I had a wooden base which I covered with Paper mania patterned paper. The Tim Holtz  weathered clock die tim holtz weathered clock die has been distressed with Distress inks- Faded Jeans and Black soot.
The Flowers are mulberry flowers and believe me!! Shalini has the most amazing collection of mulberry flowers and leaves.
The magnolia stamp is from Crafters Corner-coloured with steadler water colour pencils. The fence is also a Doo Hickey die from Magnolia Collection.
The birds and paper fillers are from stash.
Sentiments-Fiskars-Moments.

Challenges --
Crafty Catz-add texture
Stampin for the week end-Anything goes
Marvelous Magnolia-Anything Goes
Fab n Funky- die cuts
Midweek Magnolia-Anything goes

Have you shared your entry in the Crafters Corner-Challenge #2--Die cuts/ punches with stamping? Do check it out!!

Happy Crafting!! 

11 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! Hope you had a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This frame is stunning Anita!! Love it!!
    Thanks for joining us in our very first Marvelous Magnolia Challenge..
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab creation, so glad you played along with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo-frame, Anita. love the gorgeous flower arrangement! Thanks for joining us at the Midweek Magnolias this week. Good luck in the draw! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning. I love the design with the cute image and such beautiful detailing
    Thank you for taking part in the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning creation thanks for playing at marvelous magnolia and SFTW hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card, thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky with your die cuts this week

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woah - this is soo amazing! I've never seen a clock photo frame project before. This is stunning.

    Thanks for linking up with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous work! I love all the dies you used to detail this creation, it really all works so well together. Thank you for joining us this week at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge, we hope to see you join us again soon!

    Jackie, Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card and thanks for joining our texture challenge this week. xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.