Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A GIFT BASKET

Hi Friends,

I,ve running against time and doing my best to fit everything in 24 hours. Life,s too too complicated at the moment and during such trying times, crafting can be a stressbuster .
I managed to steal a few hours to post this tutorial for a gift basket at the Crafters Corner as a DT.
So just hop on to the Blog to get all the detailed instructions.





Challenges

Stampacular Sunday, My sheri crafts,  D.L Art Thankful thursday

Hope you are all having a great time. Happy crafting!!


7 comments:

  1. beautiful, love the bows and flowers at the top, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gift basket. The flowers really steal the show. Very pretty!

    Thank you so very much for playing with us in the Anything But a Card Gift Challenge at Stamptacular Sunday! So happy that you could join us this week.
    :) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous basket!!! thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gift basket is beautiful !

    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Red and/or green challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean.....I am in the same boat most of the times...love your basket, thanks for sharing the tut

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Anita - this is a magical beautiful basket. Outstanding stuff. Love the gorgeous bow with the beautiful flowered elements. I thought I was following you but just realized I wasn't. Looking forward to seeing your highly inspiring posts!
    Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny Epic Girls, Troll Images of Girls, Girls Funny and Loll, Funny Hot Pictures of Girls
    hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.