Friday, February 1, 2013

EXPRESSIONS OF LOVE

Hi Friends!!

I,m back with a new project and it has been ages since I,ve posted here. And thats because, first, I had a surgery in December so was in bed resting and then when I was up, it was my niece's wedding . So the wedding got over yesterday and I,m back to crafting.
First, let me show you my DT project for the Crafters Corner blog. The theme this month is expressions of love this being the valentine month.
And the focus is also on heat embossing. So I,ve used it all over the card which is Z fold card.
All the materials used are available at the Crafters Corner store--all craft supplies under one roof.






supplies--card stock from stash, dies-magnolia doo hickey-dream tag, cherry lynn Heart Land America, Marianne-Leaves,  Inks- Versamark water mark pad, Tumbled glass and faded jeans, Heat Embossing powders-Zing-Blue,Stamps-Magnolia and Fiskars-LOVE. Flourishes Flowers- mulberry, MS border punch-Deco shells. Colouring done with Distress markers.

Challenges--Marvellous Magnolia #12-Anything Goes, Simon Says Stamp-Anything goes, Die Cuttin Divas-Anything goes with a die cut, Everybody Art Challenge-Monochrome blue,Lexi's Creations-Fancy Folds .

Do Leave your comments and happy Crafting!!

6 comments:

  1. Gosh ... So bbbeautiful...the sentiment and the imagery are so awesome ...this one is truly one of a kind

    ReplyDelete
  2. the image is sooo cute..beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work... Very dreamy.. Love ur blue concept.. Such awesome use of punches, dies n distress inks.. Ur work is soo inspiring as always.. !!! Hope ur all fine now.. Tc..

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous!!!!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work. I really like the story. I love your blog, keep it up the good work. I can't wait to see what it is next.
    red onyx tile

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.