Thursday, February 14, 2013

LOVE IS ALL AROUND US!!

Hello friends,
A very happy Valentines Day to all!!

Love is everywhere and I see red cards, hearts and love notes. Hence when I sat down to make a valentine cum anniversary card for a very dear couple who are my wonderful friends, I wanted to make another colour except red, but after fiddling with my project, for nearly an hour, I finally gave up and settles for red. I guess RED RULES LOVE!!!!
Anyways, here is my card with lots of die cuts, hearts and lots of love.



supplies---CS-Fabriano, dies-Marianne dies-Anja corner, Spellbinders-Botanical swirls and Accents and decorative labels 8. Cherry lynn-victorian romance flourish, Memory box--Amira flourish. stamps-fiskars 8x8-love and inkadinkad, inks-versamark-onyx black and Distress-ink-Barn door. heart and flower from stash.

challenges-celebrate the occassion, Timeless tuesday, Papertake weekly. Sweet stamp. Card mania.

I hope you are all enjoying yourself in this lovely season.
Happy crafting!!




12 comments:

  1. WOW what a stunner.Is the red heart made of velvet..it is so gorgeous .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty !

    Thanks for joining us at Card mania callenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS card!! Thanks for joining us at the FTTC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the red and white...great use of the dies for embellishing! Thanks for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, I love that white background and how your hearts jump off the card! Thank you for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Valentine Anything Goes" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very elegant and sophisticated card! Love it. Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
    Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful!!!! Love those puffy hearts and your stunning dies!!!
    Thanks for joining CTO this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowsers Anita! Your die cuts are so beautiful! Love the pocket for your hearts - super clever! Thanks for playing along with us at Flourishes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along at Card Mania! Good luck! And hope you'll join us again with our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card, Anita! Thank you for sharing it with us at Card Mania challenge and I hope you'll join us again :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.