Friday, April 5, 2013

OH BOY!!!

Hi friends!!!

A very busy week and I am just in time for Yvonne's Challenge about banners.
Yvonne's blog is one of the earliest that I started following and have learnt a lot from her. In fact, my fear for stamping got away by following her challenges. And she brings the most innovative techniques. So without much chit chat, here's my layout, where we had incorporate banners in some way.
I love making baby projects and so this is a baby boy layout with my MDF embellishments and lots of mulberry flowers and of course, the banners.

Here it is:





Hope you all are having a wonderful time. Do leave a few words. I feel really inspired !!
Thanks And HAppy Crafting!!!!

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow. This is gorgeous Anita! I love your attention to detail. And your totally yummy layers. That banner is adorable!

    P/s: Thanks for the shoutout *blush* and for playing along with my guest Anupama's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful it looks and love the way you have inked the pram
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous LO Anita ....You have such beautiful details here I just love each and everything you have done here ..Its really fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous layout, thank you so much for sharing with us at Stampotique. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is stunning, love the colors of flowers you chose for it. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely. I like how everywhere you look there is something new! Thanks so much for playing along at the Clear it Out Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally gorgeous, Thank you for joining Stampotique's flower challenge, Gez

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the details, wonderful scrapping! Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful LO, I love all the details you've put in. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card and all the flowers perfect for our challenge, thanks for playing with us at the clear it out challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.