Thursday, May 30, 2013

BLOOMING BLUE

Hi friends,

Its been along time since I posted anything!! And thats because I,m suffering from Minimum Time Syndrome!!! I wish I had 42 hours in one day.

Anyways, hereis my project that I have made for my Cousins wedding. Its a purse shaped Box along with a matching tag and card. Here I have used the spellbinders Persian Motifs and Accents as these two sets coordinate very well each other. You can watch the video tutorial for this on my You Tube Videos. HERE.

SO here is my project.

Challenges-
Nutcrafters-Monochrome
Simon Says Stamp-Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create-Anything Goes
HobbyCutz-roses
Crazy for challenges-No PP


I hope you all are having a good time. Thanks for visiting my blog!! Do leave your comments.

6 comments:

  1. Anita, this is just fabulous! I love the creative use of the Parisian Motifs Dies. I will definite have to "lift" the idea for tag toppers. Thanks for playing at our house at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Hobbycutz Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful.Love blue and cream together.Thanks for joining in with us at Nutcrafters.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is stunning thank you so much for sharing with us at Nutcrafters.

    Good luck with the challenges

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combo!

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.