Tuesday, May 14, 2013

SUMMER SUNDAE


Hi to all!!!!

I hope you all are really enjoying yourself this summer by hitting the pool, eating ice creams and cooling off with icy shakes.
What am I doing!!!! Well, I'm just racking my brains so that I can create so many things in such little time!!
You are right!!!! I'm running short of time, barely sleeping for 5 hours and working non stop to meet my dead lines!!
But thats life!!! We all are always on a roller coaster ride in our lives!!!

Any ways!!! Lets talk CRAFT!!!!


Here is my card after a long long time.

Supplies--Spellbinders Chateau Gate ( see how I,ve used this as a frame)
Spellbinders- Layered elegant swirl Die
spellbinders-Labels 28
Spellbinders- Basic Lattice
PP- From stash
Embellishments-Charms, pearls and flowers
Glitter- Stickles from ranger
Stamp-Magnolia -The loving bridal couple
Colours-Distress Markers


Have a very happy time !!!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Lovely image and fabulous design and embellishments.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Hobbycutz!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! All your embellishments is fantastic! Thank you for sharing your lovely project with us at Hobbycutz this fortnight. Good Luck.....
    Crafty Hugs
    Denise
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anita....
    Love your Tilda and Edwin coloring! Charming card! So glad you linked up to Marvelous Magnolia Challenges! Thanks for playing!
    Hugs, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card...love the Magnolia's...Thank you for sharing with us at Hobbycutz this week...Hugs Kobie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Anita, so sweet. Thanks for playing with us @ Tilda's Town.
    Riet

    p.s. your link is not as it should be. As I click it in Tilda's Town, only the picture of your card pops up and not your blog. Maybe you can change it. Thnks

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous, love the design
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not able to view this website correctly on firefox I believe there is a problem

    My web site :: having trouble getting pregnant at 40

    ReplyDelete
  8. so fabulous combo and lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenge and welcome back ;)
    Hugs,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful creation! Love all the pretty embellishments!
    Thank you for joining our Flower-y Card Mania Challenge!
    Hope to see you again!
    Kaly

    ReplyDelete
  10. questo lavoro é molto carino , brava un bacio ciao.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a beautiful card, love the Magnolia image, design and all your finishing touches too. Thank you for playing along with us at Hobbycutz this fortnight.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.