Saturday, June 29, 2013

A Shadow Box Book Card

Hi friends

I,m here after a long time. Lot of ups and downs have taken place these days and so I was pretty stressed out.
I made this project after a long time and was quite happy with the results.
I have also made a video on how to make this. You can watch it on You Tube HERE.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu3wQVtgqoI

Please take a look.




All the supplies ----
scor-pal
Fabriano Card stock
Prima Rondelle Paper pack
Martha stewart Swirling Lace punch around the page
Spellbinders  Decorative Label 8
Spellbinders-Fancy tags 3
Cherry lynn die-French  Pastry Doily
Distress ink-Tea Dye
Distress ink-Black soot.
Stamps-Inkadinkado
Die Versions die cut
Mulberry flowers
Embossing folder-sizzix
ribbons etc from stash.

Challenges ---

Crafts And Me-Anything goes
simon says stamp-Anything goes




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous :) I love the colours you used and the lovely design. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.