Saturday, June 1, 2013

SHABBY CHIC ALTERED BOX

Hi Friends,
 Today I tried my hand at the Shabby Chic style and made this Altered box for the Crafters Corner. Here I have used Distress stains and the Distress Paints and the brick Template from The Crafters Workshop.

I had fun  re-making this old medicine box. The supplies are all from stash, and just kept them together layer after layer.

This box has a matching tag.



I,m entering this for these challenges---

Crafts for Eternity--Three things from same letter B--butterfly, blue and brick pattern
Simon says stamp--Anything goes
Celebrate the occasion--butterfly

 Do leave your comments and feed back. I would love to read them.


3 comments:

  1. Stunning work. Love your creation. Thank you for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity. Hope to see you again for the next challenge. Good luck.

    Evie DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing altered box. Great details. Thanks for playing along with us in the the Anything Goes Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creations! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.