Saturday, August 17, 2013

FLY AWAY...........


Hello friends,

I hope you all are doing well and creating lots of beautiful things.
I too, am very very busy completing my orders as the deadline is near and I  far behind....!!!!
 anyways, without much chit chat, here is my twisted easel card for the justrite challenge 103--things with wings.




supplies

stamp-justrite winged vintage label, lace border edges
paper-bazzil
flowers and ribbon from stash
dies-anja ovals large
inks-memento rich cocoa, distress inks-dried marigold, brushed corduroy HERO HUES
punch-ms punch for background

challenges-
Justrite  103

hugs to all of you.!!!
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!


4 comments:

  1. Wow...This is amazing. Your colors are stunning. The flower cluster is gorgeous, and the card's design is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely gorgeous! Love that twisted easel and the design is just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOTALLY GORGEOUS! That floral spray is to die for! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! LOVING your Whole Design!! Such a BEAUTIFUL Set!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.