Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Love is.........

Hi friends

I,m back again with a card again made with lot of love and hard work. I loved the pastel shades given in the inspirational picture at the Justrite challenge. I ve used the lace background stamp, the vintage label 3 and classic border lace edges stamp and made the roses with the spellbinders rose creations die. the couple is from cheery lynn. I,ve used the theme of stacked coloured cups in my card by giving it a three tiered look.
I,m exhausted thoroughly and now just want to lie down and relax.
So please see my card and do leave your comments as they really really inspire me.







supplies: justrite stamps--border lace edges, lace background stamp, vintage labels 3
               ink-versamark
               embossing powder--white
               spellbinders gold labels, rose creation die
               paper-bazzil
               flowers from stash

challenges : justrite friday challenge --102
                   dcam challenge---handmade flower
                   cardmania-summer blooms














10 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Anita!!! Your creations are always so admirable...Thanx for joining us at DCAM challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the design!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design and I am digging the tier look! I can tell a lot of thought was put into your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is sooo awesome... congrats on the top 3 mention in Justrite challenge......

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pretty beyond words , i can almost smell the blooms , Love your work and congrats on the Top 3 mention too :) Thank you for joining us at DCAM Challenges
    Hugs
    Sachi

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING! Totally loveedd it!
    Such pretty blooms and the awesome colour combination!
    Its excellent Anita Di!
    Thanks for playing along at DCAM Challenge #1 ANYTHING GOES WITH A HANDMADE FLOWER!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW !! Just can't take my eyes of this one ,Absolutely gorgeous
    Thank you for playing along with us at DCAM Challenges # 1 Anything goes with a handmade flower

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.