Wednesday, September 18, 2013

AUTUMN SPLENDOUR

Hi friends......its been a long time since i came back here. and thats cos I was super super busy.
But , that did not dete me from making these cards for justrite stamps challenge-105 --Autumn splendour. Now to begin with ,I did not have a single autumn theme stamp and so it just got me nervous----so I went to the colours of Fall.And to start with just mix and matched what I had. Isn't the season also related to thanksgiving?  Well. I,ve done my work and really enjoyed the bright earth tones. So do have a look and leave your inspiring words.




 justrite stamps-cardinal background, sow the seeds of kindness, cast away your worries.

                                       stamps- Justrite vintage labels 3 and ornate squares


                                     stamps-Justrite-ornate squares and french rose background


                                                  just rite stamp- justrite original cling stamps

                                        Justrite-sow your seeds of kindness, vintage labels 3


I do hope these fall into the Autumn category.
Just keep crafting and love you all.

Happy crafting.

2 comments:

Your comments inspire me.