Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Love is.....

Hi friends,

Its been a long time since I wrote something here and thats because, I ,m running against time and with the festive season around.....where is the time to breathe????
I,ve been working around the clock and promised myself a break long ago but again .. the mad rush never ends....and I also enjoy it so...no regrets.

Now, here is my card that made with lot of new dies and my favourite justrite stamps. All the blossoms are handmade using Joy crafts dies. This is my version of easel card and I loved this and will surely make more of these.
So without much chit chat...here it is for justrite challenge#107







supplies--bazzil cardstock, justrite stamps, marianne dies, joy crafts dies, white embossing powder, spellbinder dies, lace from stash. distress ink

challenges-Just rite #107-easel card
                  cards galore--flowers
                 craft your passion-embossing
                  dcam challenge-photo inspiration-pink and white
                613 Avenue create-pile it on
                 brown sugar-anything goes
                sister act challenge-cards
                craftylittle fairies=pretty in pink
                crafty ribbons-butterflies
                happy campers-show us your flowers
             
so thats  it !!! I hope you are having a wonderful time crafting. Please do leave your comments.


18 comments:

  1. WoW...This is a eye catcher for sure. Wow. I love everything about this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.... This is sooo pretty. The flowers look so amazing. Now I want those dies too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful feminine card. So rich and elegant. I love it! Thank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great easel card thanks for joining us at brown sugar this week grts tonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning, love all the dies, thanks for joining us over at Craft Your Passion
    ~Denise DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, what an intricate card. Love the colors. Thanks for linking up with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful! Love the colors and those flowers are amazing! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges this week.

    Amy ~DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anita, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous.Such a beautiful array of colour and detail.So stunning I can't really think of anything to add...Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Wow! Wow! Super stunning Anita ji. You have outdone your self with this card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely Mind blowing Anita. Stunning as always. Thanks for playing along DCAM Challenge #3 Photo Inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anita!!! I am sorry..but I don't have words to comment on this...this is beyond gorgeous!!!.ThanQ so much for joining us at DCAM Challenge #3 Photo Inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a Jaw dropping awesome creation . Beautiful actually short of words
    Thanks for joining us at DCAM Challenge # 3
    All the best

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haven't seen such a gorgeous floral card since a long time ! the colours look splendid ! ThanQ so much for joining us at DCAM Challenge #3 Photo Inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! Thank you for entering the Cards Galore challenge...good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOHAA!! This is beyond gorgeous! The amazing use of dies and stamps and the super gorgeous flowers!
    Thank you for playing along with us at DCAM Challenge #3 Photo Inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.