Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Its in the bag!!!


Hi friends, I ve been missing from here since a long time as was super super busy.Now the festive season is just arrived and what is festivals without gifts. So here is my first Gift bag made especially for the christmas and once more I,ve used my favourite Justrite Stamps.And the challenge at Justrite also says...Its in the bag. ---justrite Friday challenge 111
So made this using the cardinal background stamp and filigree leaves stamp  along with a border stamp.
The flowers are handmade using Joy crafts dies-floral flourishes










Have a grand and happy festive season !!!




















































































































challenges

Justrite challenge-111
Ribbon carousel challenge 88
craft dee bowz--CDB08
parade your crafts

I wish you all a grand and happy festive season !!!!







3 comments:

  1. Beautiful bag! Your poinsettias are just amazing! I bet the receiver of this bag would think that the bag itself is the gift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mix of stamps together is so FESTIVE! Your coloring is beautiful - LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful. I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.