Thursday, January 23, 2014

Flowers For You


Hello everyone,

I hope you all are fine and enjoying crafting! Well, for me it seems like a never ending job and Something that comes as a stress buster is card making.
Cards can bring a smile on any sad face and when you create a card right from your heart ,,,,,then there is nothing like it. When I want to make a card,,, I dream, sleep,,think and breathe about it 24x7, till I make what I want.
This card here was rather quick one,,, although its frame was taking shape in my mind since quite a few days,,, ever since I set my eyes on the picture inspiration on the Justrite challenge #112 .
So I wanted to make something which incorporated the picture as well as the colour theme....so came up with this flower card. I have used Justrite stamps here to create the background and tags and the flowers are both handmade and bought. The envelope is made with spellbinders and vellum embossed..




Challenges
TTCRD-anything goes
Hobbycutz-lots of layers
craft dee bowz

I hope you liked my work...I always look forward to your comments so do leave a few words of inspiration.Happy crafting!!

  

10 comments:

  1. You card and flowers are just gorgeous! What a perfect birthday card!

    I agree with the crafting as a stress buster. Thinking about card design is a great way to step back from "the day" and imagine something beautiful...like this card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, Anita! This is absolutely STUNNING! I could never put together flowers like that! I hope you are upset a lot so you create more of these fabulous creations - LOL!! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Your flowers are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Such a BEAUTIFUL Card!! I LOVE the different layers of Flowers AMAZING!! LOVE the FUN mediums you used!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Scrap !! Jaw-dropping spectacular ! Looks like a real flower corsage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Small bits of content which are explained in details, helps me understand the topic, thank you!

    Best flowers seeds exporter

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so beautiful , the flower cluster looks amazing ....love your work always

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Anita!! Love these flowers and the colors are so pretty!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! love all the flowers. Thanks for Playing at Hobby Cutz challenge blog. We hope to see you next time. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card! I love the fresh color palette and the delicate die-cuts. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ January Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.