Saturday, January 25, 2014

SWEETHEART....FOR YOU...

Hello to all...

I,m truly thankful to all those who come to my blog and leave such inspiring words. It really perks up my mojo and sinking mood. I,m back again with another card which is definitely not my style at all. But I love to experiment and hence the Vintage/Shabby Chic Style was the mane of the project.I do not know if I have done justice to the theme shabby chic but I think it does look shabby... Chic or not...Please you decide.
Lots of layers, die cuts and distressing went in creating this .The leaves have been embossed , handcut and distressed too!!! Dies are all from Cheery lynn, Stamps from Justrite and inks are distress inks--vintage photo and aged mahogany and papers are Prima Rondell Paper pack.
I have cut all the die cuts in my Die cutting machine and embossed the paper in CB swirl embossing folder.






CHALLENGES
cheerylynn--sweethearts
Cuttlebug Mania-Valentines
Simply create too-valentines
Sister Act challenge-anything goes
Fussy and Fancy-vintage
the stamping boutique
The paper crafting journey

Do leave your comments. And thanks for visiting my blog.

12 comments:

  1. Hi Anita, Your card is very nice. Good luck with all your challenges.

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is just beautiful. So much detail and I love the vintage feel. Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is stunning so much detail and texture love all the different flowers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anita, your card is simply stunning, there are so many details, textures and elements!!! I just love the heart dies and florals!!! I think you rock the shabby chic style girl!

    Thank you so much for playing along with Cheery Lynn Designs this week for our challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anita, this is just amazing, what a wonderful mix of layers and dies and flowers and I adore those colors. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! Your card is stunning! It has so many gorgeous details. Loving all the dies you have used, they look absolutely fabulous. Love it! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing card this is. The details and colours are just so fabulous. Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Anita: Your card is so, so BEAUTIFUL--love EVERYTHING. Glad you entered the Simply Create Too "Valentine's Day or Hearts" Challenge #53.

    Please come back this coming Friday, 31 Jan, for our new challenge #54.


    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. omgoodness! this is gorgeous! I never do anything like this and it's such a joy to see someone can actually do it. just beautiful! thank you so much for joining us at THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely ! Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is absolutely stunning and a style that I would say you definitely have a talent for! Thank you for joining us at Fussy & Fancy Challenges this week.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Fussy & Fancy DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with TSB

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.