Wednesday, January 29, 2014

TICKLED PINK !!!




Hello friends !!! I wish I would just be making cards 24x7 ,, I love making them so much !!!! Nothing gives me more pleasure than making these cards. All of them are close to my heart amd made with utmost passion.
This card here is Pink themed....And here all the flowers except the white tulips are hand made. I have added a lace edging around the doiley die cut from cheery lynn. The background of the card has been distressed with the pillow effect technique and I simlp loved the result.
Here is the card.....


 supplies used
 cheery lynn dies- build a flower #2,    English tea party doiley, lace corner deco E
Distress inks-victorian velvet and spun sugar
Stamp-Justrite
Inks-Versafine
Papers-Fabriano
butterfly-martha stewart
Ribbon and lace from stash

Challenges-
Cheery Lynn-Tickled pink
Dream valley challenge-no designer paper
The Ribbon Girl-anything goes
party time tuesday-anything goes

Do leave your comments as I love reading them. Till then Happy crafting!!!



















6 comments:

  1. Hi Anita, Your card is very pretty. Love the way you have shaded your flowers. Good luck with your challenges. Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita a very beautiful card.... I'm always fascinated to see yr work.... Love it so much that all yr cards tempt me to fly down to you and learn them....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pillow effect on the Bg n the handmade made flowers! the colours r soothing seems like a girls all time favourite card !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project!!! Love the flower cluster))) And the colors are so yummy)))
    Thank you for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delicate and pretty creation in lovely tones of pink! Your flowers are fabulous and I love the lace deco corner dies on here too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cheery Lynn Designs this week for our Tickled Pink challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Anita, your flowers are just fabulous. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.