Wednesday, February 5, 2014

CELEBRATE IN STYLE !!!!

HEYA ALL !!!!

my second post for today and I,m truly exhuasted now...So very little chit chat.. just a lil note about this card.
I have followed the 5th edition of Justrite tutorial tuesday to stamp with versafine onyx black and sepia on a very dull brown patterned paper and followed by lots of layering. For this, I ve follwed the layering of die cuts taught on 4th edition of tutorial tuesday. I must say,,these have helped me immensely and  I,ve used the victorian tile background stamp anf filigree leaves background stamp..Along with it are my new filigree corner dies and lots of labels from spellbinders.
It is indeed amazing that how simple stamping can change the look of any pattern paper.




challenges--justrite #113
                  craft dee bowz--anything goes
Thats the end today.....happy crafting for tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. This one definitely looks like your style - LOVE IT! the layering is exquisite and so happy you learned some new tricks with Tutorial Tuesdays! Thanks for sharing again at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on following those tutorials. This card is super. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ February challenge. Be sure to check in to our Blog Hop starting tonite at 10PM. You could be a winner of your very own Craft-Dee BowZ tool! Tell your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy, Anita!
    Gorgeous card and I really like the dies you used! The red just pops off the card...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anita, this is really gorgeous. I love the colors and all the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love ur style n the layering is done so well! For a Cas person like me this is a dream ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is beautiful, I had to go back to the videos to catch up, You have done an amazing beautiful card. I'm new to your sight and will be checking back again.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.