Saturday, February 8, 2014

MY HEART IS FULL OF LOVE...

Hello to all..

I,m very happy today cos after ages I made a Tilda card. And I felt totally relaxed.. this is the effect these cuties have on me. I love adding colour to her dress and cheeks and feel totally stress free as I see her come alive after every layer of colours.
Lots and lots of dies have gone to this card and layers have added a lot of dimension to it. The Tilda is coloured with the Derwent pencils along with distress markers. Sentiment is from Justrite.


 challenges-Simply Magnolia-fruity Tilda
                             Magnolialicious challenge
                             card and scrap-use stamps
                           

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love all the flowers on top!
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia. Hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! I love your colours and colouring! Like you I love seeing the image come to life while I add the colours like magic!
    Thank you so much for joining the fun this time over at Simply Magnolia!
    Hugs
    Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smukt kort med smukke detaljer. Tak for at du er med på udfordringen hos Card and scrap.
    DT Sanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the details!! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious and hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the colors!
    Thank you for joining us at with the ANYTHING GOES challenge at Magnolia-licious. I hope to see you again for the next challenge.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  6. wawwww, noget så smukt ♥

    100000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

    knuzzz ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty ! Loved the coloring . Thank you for sharing at Card and Scrap. Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.