Wednesday, February 19, 2014

THE CIRCLE OF LOVE

Hello again,,, this is my second post for the day.
Another card made in a jiffy and I loved its elegance.I,ve stamped the lace oval background with Vintage photo distress ink and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. Then I have used the layers of die cuts- Beaded ovals, Gold labels, and floral ovals. The stamped flower image is from the set The circle of love.  Just loved the delicate blossoms.


Challenge-JustRite-botanical bliss.

the second card posted today is on this post

5 comments:

  1. Another great card with beautiful layers and coloring! Thanks for joining again at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, simple elegance is the key. This is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anita, Maureen here, I'm a newbie to the DT at Sister Act. I just wanted to let you know I think you work is absolutely exquisite! So glad to be on the same team as someone with "just my style" LOL
    Hugs,
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.