Wednesday, March 5, 2014

SPRING CHEER

Hello friends.....two cards depicting the essence of spring...what does spring mean to me......it means colourful flowers, butterflies, garden full of blooms and a feeling of joy in the heart.
That is spring for me. When the  Justrite challenge 115  said spring cheer using the colours of spring....my mind started ticking.....what is the spring pallete and after much surfing through google...and previous Justrite spring challenges.....I gathered that the spring pallete shows shades of pastel blues, pinks, soft apricot colour, buttercup yellow, light green and so on.....so following this I made two cards to enter the challenge.






So do my cards depict the cheerful spring?

Challenge....justrite-115

1 comment:

  1. Anita, these cards are absolutely stunning! Wonderful job creating them and yes they certainly look like spring!
    Hugs,
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.