Thursday, April 3, 2014

THE LOVE FOR FLOWERS.......

Hello.....
My love for flowers is immense that after a lon time I indulged in my most favourite passion...punch craft. I loved making flowers and punch craft was my forte but somewhere down the line, the stamping bug caught me and I lost touch with the art of punch craft....today I was really happy to combine my two pleasures together....stamping and punch craft and that too with my most beloved stamp....Justrite.
So here is my first card
It has magnolia flowers that has been handmade by me using my punch bunch punches. I have given the base of the magnolia stamp from justrite magnolia vintage label seven....coloured with copies.
The stamp in the background has been heat embossed.
The sketch provided is this 






1 comment:

  1. This so pretty and delicate, I love your layout design and the flowers add the finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.