Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A BLESSING...

Hello,

A big hug to everyone. This will be a very quick post as this is my second one today. The first is a scrapbook layout as GD for cheery lynn design blog. Do stop over there also.
Now , here is my card for the Justrite challenge-chalk board technique. I love these challenges as I,m forced to try something new everytime.I just hope I,ve got it right.




supplies--Justrite stamps, flowers are made from heartfelt creations dies and stamps

challenges-Justrite-chalk board, Luna girl moonbeams, card mania, artistic inspirations,crafting for all seasons
I hope you enjoyed my post. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. HOLY COW! This is one AMAZING card as always! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in AWE of your fantastic work! This is beyond anything I could ever imagine. Truly outstanding!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.