Wednesday, May 28, 2014

MAGNOLIAS IN A BOX

Hello dear friends,

Almost half the year is over and it seems yesterday when we ushered in the new year. How time flies!! This year, my justrite cards have won me many accolades and I,m so proud of each creation. But today, I bring to you something that is very dear to me...because it has my favourite magnolia stamp from justrite and its coloured with copics. The theme of justrite #121 is also my favoutite..use markers to colour. So here I have my shadow box book card. The magnolias on top are handmade. I have used my scor pal to make this box. Lot folds and scoring have gone into it.
A lot of hard work has gone in making this. Do leave a few words of appreciation.
















7 comments:

  1. A really beautiful creation Anita.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Anita this is absolutely stunning!!! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to leave a comment...but I'm speechless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really AMAZING! I can't believe all the detail here!! Thanks for joining in at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG OMG OMG!! This is AWESOME!! LOVE the Design and the Pretty colors that you used!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous project for Crafting Musketeers challenge 13: anything but square, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very beautiful object and would make a priceless gift for someone special.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.