Wednesday, May 28, 2014

TAGS WITH CHEERY LYNN

Hello dear friends,
I'm Anita here with my last post today for the month of May  GD. I hope you enjoyed all my posts. I loved being a part of the cheery Lynn  and enjoyed every moment.
Today I bring to you a few tags adorned with flowers made with cheery Lynn dies. I simply love these dies as I can create a variety of flowers with them. Here is an example. All the flowers here have been made with build a flower die 2.
So do see these and leave a few words.


Challenges- craft dee bows,

                                                         
                                                                GERBERA DAISY
   

                                                                       
                                                                           
                                                                             ROSE



                                                                 

                                                                      DOGWOOD
                                                                   

                                                                      FRANGIPANI
                                                           
   
                                                              ORANGE BLOSSOM
 supplies used                              

build a flower #3
Fionas magic mirror
Gardenia strip-B339
Italian flourish doily-DL 103
English tea pastry doily-DL 101
French tea pastry doily-DL 102
Flourish leaf strip
Victorian romance flourish
Daisy lace frame-FRM 118
clock steampunk series
stamps are from justrite
all flower leaves are handcut, pollens and ribbon from stash
all the dies have been cut in the ebosser.

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your day.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful tags with your handmade flowers.
    I ´m one among top20 in gallery idol contest.Now Round 2 voting has begun..if you like my card,then pls vote for me.
    http://ck.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=126376&s=65628548&i=1&m=X&sort=SORTORDER&#SD
    Check out my blog
    http://handmadecardsbyarchana.blogspot.de/2014/05/gallery-idol-round-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tags are absolutely gorgeous. I love your use of dies, those handmade flowers are great. Judy x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.