Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A KRAFTY GIFT BASKET

Hello Friends !! I am Anita here and how are you ?I am very busy as from July is the starting month in India for all festivals in the coming months.. So gifting is essential part of festivals..Right !! So here I bring to you a basket all adorned with handmade flowers with cheery lynn dies. I have used the coveted rectangle scalloped stacker dies as the front and back. And I made a small box attached between the two die cuts to hold gifts. Then I embossed the front panel with the embossing folder and created lots of layers with stacker dies. Finally lots of flowers with the build a flower 2 dies and the daisy strip ...and the handle is decorated with dancing doily lace. An did you notice the colour..Its all over Kraft...in tune with the current challenge..Keep it Krafty.
So here is my basket.


supplies used


XM Scalloped Coved Rectangle - XM-11

 Daisy Strip - B259
Rose Leaf Strip - B241
stamp-justrite
ribbon from stash

 CHALLENGES

Simon says stamp


So take out your Kraft papers and start playing along the Keep it Krafty challenge. The prize is 20 $ shopping at the cheery lynn store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments inspire me.