Wednesday, August 13, 2014

An Easel card with Dawers

Hello everyone !!!!!
I ,m Anita back with my weekly wednesday post. adorned with new flowers.
I have made a n Easel card with drawers,,, something that I wanted to make since quite sometime. This is a 6/6 Card and has four drawers opening  on all four sides. One in the front, two on each side and one at the back. These have enough space to hold some chocolates and trinkets and make an ldeal gift. I have used several cheery lynn dies here but one of my most favourite is the Build a flower #3 die which has petal shapes from which I can make endless number of flowers.The flower I have made here is from the pear shaped petal and I have tried to give it a wild flower look colouring them with copics.The other list of supplies are all given below.






List of supplies
Build a flower # 3 B264
Heart French Flair Boutique stacker frames-DL 269
French Lattice frame FRM 133
Inverted scalloped oval XM 9
Fanciful flourish BL 117
Lace corner Deco E B 165
stamp-Justrite
ribbon from stash
Image is computer generated
Inks-Vintage Photo, Bundled sage and forest moss
flowers are coloured with copics.

The Challenge at cheery lynn blog this week is all about words. So do take part to win a 20 $ shopping spree at the cheery lynn store. See you again next wednesday.

Other challenges....Stamping sensation- anything goes, crafty sentiments design-anything goes, Die cuttin divas-favourite colours-green and orange-yellow. craft dee bowz-anything goes

8 comments:

  1. WOW this is fabulous.Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Anita, this is stunning! I love everything about it, especially the flowers and the colours! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, Anita! The vintage look you gave it is fabulous. I love all of the embellishments and the elements like the drawers. It's so cohesive and pretty without feeling overworked. Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Crafty Sentiments. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly a stunning stunning project I love love this!! thanks so much for joining us at Craft-Dee Bowz!! be sure to join us for next months challenge as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning what a fabulous design!Thanks for joining in at Crafty Sentiments - good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work of art, I love it! Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.