Wednesday, August 27, 2014

FALL COLOURS


Hello !!!!!

A big hug to all of you and I hope you all having a very good time . Here I am with wednesday weekly post and this time , I 'm featuring a fall card.The season of Autumn is in full swing and the fluttering og brown leaves inspired me to make this. Here I have cut the Fiona's magic mirror as a frame  and also cut a second piece of the same die to highlight the frame. The leaves are of course the cheery lynn large leaves and I love the natural look of these leaves, The back ground is also not a patterned paper but have been created with stamping and distressing. I have used glossy accents on my stamped images.
I have cut the leaves and acorn and twisted and moulded it to give a natural effect.


The complete list of dies is given below

Dimentional large leaves # 2 D 136
Fiona' smagic mirror-FRM 140
stamps=crafty indivual, Just rite and penny black
inks-
walnut stain. vintage photo, crushed olive. rusty hinge and memento onyx black
twine from stash

Take out the best cheery lynn frame dies to take part in the challenge=Frame it.A 20 $ shopping at the cheery lynn store is the prize.
I hope you leaves a few good words for my card....!!!!!

challenges-stamping sensation








3 comments:

  1. A lovely autumnal make Anita and so effective the way you have bunched the leaves.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning creation! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card, with wonderful colours! very beautiful! Thanks for joining us at stamping sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.