Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A HEART SHAPED TRINKET BOX WITH ANITA KEJRIWAL

Hello friends,
Are you ready for my weekly wednesday project. Today, I am following the theme for this month's challenge---hearts....Cheery lynn has most beautiful heart shaped dies and here I have used the die Heart to Heart. The flowers are all handmade and coloured with copics. I have tried a pastel shabby chic look for my box and I totally loved the result. Its all lacey and nice...There are several videos on you tube as to how to make these heart shaped boxes and I followed one of them. This whole box nearly took two hours to make , but its worth the effort. Here is my box viewed from different angles.




Supplies
Build a Flower# 3 B264
Build a flower #2 B187
Heart to Heart doily-DL 106
Gardenia strip-B339
Medium tea rose-B436
Dancing Doily lace border DL 134
French lattice large FRM 133
pollens, ribbon, cameo, bling etc from stash
Do take part in the current challenge and win a 20$ shopping spree from the cheery lynn store.

Do leave your comments. It feels wonderful to read your feedback.Thanks for stopping by.
 challenges--ABC challenge--shabby chic, craft dee bowz,





5 comments:

  1. Anita, this is just lovely and the use of the white twine is perfect. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ September challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This box has turned out really gorgeous. Love all the special elements you've added. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Love all the flowers and embellishments adorning your lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. May I know where I will get the crafting materials at Crawford market ( full address)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow love those gorgeous handmade flowers, and what a stunner the final creation is.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    ABC

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.