Wednesday, September 10, 2014

GOOd FRIENDS.....

Hello friends,

How is everyone doing? I,m once again back with my weekly wedneday post and this time I have a very simple card featuring texture and the reason for this is that I,m been little down with my health and could not make an elaborate project. But I wanted to try something that went along with our current challenge i.e adding texture to cardstock. Now cheery lynn has some amazing embossing plates with just wonderful designs and you get such lovely textures on your cardstock. I have tried one here today and one of the main reasons I kept my card simple was to hightlight the texture part. I did not make it to heavy with flowers but kept all embellishments minmum.
I have added some glitter to the sentiments die cut and these days , I am going crazy with glitters. I have used the stackers dies and layered them together. The flowers are simple and sweet.




List of supplies

Inks-Distressinks-old paper and evergreen bough
Sentiment-Justrite
glitter and ribbon from stash
Do check out the current challenge which is all about texture. So get going to win some awesome prizes.

Please leave some good words for my hard work. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card in gorgeous colours. Love the sentiment. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your elegant card, great sentiment..pretty colours and dies..
    Thanks for having joined the glitter and sparkle challenge at LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS,
    hope to see you soon,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful - such lovely colours

    Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time and hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.