Wednesday, September 24, 2014

MAY YOU BE IN THE PALMS OF GOD.....

A BIG HELLO !!!!!

Sometimes  we all are running so much in our life packed with so much to do, that we tend to drift away from God! That is why I made this card today, trying to get my mojo back and also trying to connect with the Almighty. May be some peace will prevail after this. A rather simple card, far away from the multi layered heavily embellished cards that I am used to making and also no flowers. You see !!!! I,m trying to break free from my normal routine. And so searching through the right stamps, I came across this verse from IO stamps and this huge background stamp also from the same brand. Nothing much to say about this except that I highlighted the background with some heat embossing. And this verse... It touches my heart !!!!

Cover a card-IO stamp- flourishes 
Irish blessing
Inks-Scatttered straw, Evergreen bough.
Ranger embossing powder.

Impression Obsession challenge-square card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments inspire me.