Friday, November 7, 2014

WHIMSY STAMPS DT CALL -BLOG POST

                           
                                                    WHIMSY STAMPS DT CALL
HELLO !!!!
I'm Anita Kejriwal from India applying for the post of DT for the Whimsy stamps and dies. I,m a crafer by passion first and profession later and love card making, scrapbooking and flower making from the bottom of my heart. I have been crafting and also teaching paper crafts since last 10 years and have given my heart and soul to each of my work. My husband and my two loving children encourage me to give my best and all the appreciation that I get from people , have brought me here today.
I feel proud to find myself capable enough for this DT call as now I feel I will be able to do full justice to this position.

Whimsy stamps are one of my favourite stamps and I simple adore all the images  of this brand. It gives enough space to a crafter like me to experiment with colours on the images and create a variety of versatile projects. The stamped images are not only crisp and clear but also depict the emotion behind each image which makes them a painters delight. There is huge range available here so I get a lot of options when I visit the whimsy store. I may not be the best painter in the craft world but I am certainly a very responsible and honest crafter who loves her work immensely. So to be a part of this wonderful team, I will not only feel honoured but it will also give me a new oppurtunity to enhance my creativity.
The card that I have especially made for this application is done with my favourite stamp 
 SWEET BLOSSOM  and I have coloured it with copics.
 I,m fairly new with copics and I have tried to colour her up in the best manner. 


The second card is one of favourite . I love it because it gives a very fresh summer feeling and of course the stamp is again so adorable.
And here is another card which is also very dear to me and  highligths my style.


I would also like to mention that I am at present a DT with the CHEERY LYNN DESIGNS
I am keeping my fingers crossed. All I can say that I hope and wish that the best may get a place. Thanks a ton for giving this oppurtunity. 
Do stop by and leave a few good words!!!! Thanks a ton!!!!




2 comments:

  1. Stunning creations Anita...all the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are gorgeous Anita. Thank you for entering our DT call.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.