Wednesday, December 10, 2014

AN EASEL CARD BY ANITA KEJRIWAL

Hello friends,
I hope everyone is all set to welcome the festive season.
I have a very pretty easel card to show you today. I have used an oval diecut to make my card instead of the regular square one.This I have adorned with lots of flowers like tiny blossoms, shasta daisy and rose buds. The flower bunch has been highlighted by giving a backing of a flourish doily .
I have given several layers to the daisy to give it a full bloom look.
take a closer look.



Front view

Side view

The dies used are as follows:

The current challenge is in tune with the season....RED AND GREEN. Do take part to win an awesome prize. See you again next week. Bye !!!!!




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work, Anita! I am always thrilled to see your art work! I am also inpsired by your creativity. I think I have said this before...Cheery Lynn is so fortunate to have you as a designer. I hope you say with them for a very long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!! So very inspiring!
    Thank you so much for the details.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.