Friday, January 9, 2015

NEW RELEASE WITH CHEERY LYNN

Hello dear friends,

I am here to share with you  really exciting news and this is that Cheery Lynn is again having some New releases and you will be surprised at the variety of designs it is going to feature. These are beautiful borders, doilies, and cut work flowers !!!! Too good for words !!!! The design team has come up with some amazing projects featuring all these dies. And I'm also shoing off two new dies...One a border die that has three designs in a set of 3 and these coordinate with each other so well. and the other is an intricate doily stacker frame. These I have used along with the daisies made from the Daisy strip.
So without much more ado... here is my card


The Dies I have used from the New Release are---


So do hop on to the Cheery lynn blog and see the beautiful work of the DT. 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors and I love the new dies! Thanks for the awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card - the flowers are so detailed! Love the new border die!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.