Wednesday, March 25, 2015

A FLORAL TAG

Hello to everyone!!!!
Happy Wednesday to all !!! Before I begin with my work, I want to tell you that this will be my last post for Cheery Lynn designs. It has been  a happy journey at the Cheery Lynn blog. I got to know so many new friends and the oppurtunity to create lovely projects with the CLD dies. The love and appreciation that I got here cannot be measured in words. So please keep visiting my blog and continue to shower me with your good words.
Now , here as my last project, I have made a tag for you, adorned with flowers. These are mainly cornflowers and I love these blue blooms. With them are lots of pink shasta daisy buds.  I have shaded the corn flower petals with copics. The base of doily gives it a delicate effect. The complete list is given below. Do leave a comment and let me know how you like it.







The list of dies

Build a Flower #2  B 187
Shasta Daisy-B310
Flourish leaf strip B178
English tea party doily DL 101
Lords and commons doily set of 2
paper is from Prima
stamps- Justrite

The new challenge at the Cheery Lynn design blog is Anything Goes. So do send in your entries.
Once more I bid goodbye. Wishing you  all loads of happiness. And thanks for everything.


3 comments:

  1. It's just awesome, the colours of the flowers are so beautiful very cool
    Lovely tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... this is soo catchy love the colours n all the elements fits in soo well... lovely creation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers....this tag is just so gorgeous!!!! Thanks for following my blog. I will be following yours also. I love when newbies to my blog leave a link. Thanks!!! hugs, :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.