Thursday, May 14, 2015

Pretty Floral card

Hello everyone......I am back to my blog after a long long time. A lot of things happened  in these few days. I have been emotionally and physically drained but now my crafting spirit is back. Today after a long long time , I painted and oh!! How calming it was for my mind.  I had this stamp from Inspired by stamping and really love  it. So I made three cards with the same stamp. Do scroll down to see the other cards as well. I have used distress markers and memento inks for colouring. Do have a look .

I have taken the colour inspiration from this board and also the layers that is so prominent in this picture. I hope now I will start adding more IBS  stamps to my collection. Also do have look on my other cards.
Challenge IBSIC#93
Have a nice time crafting !! 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the design and coloring. Thanks for joining us at IBS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So absolutely wonderful. I'm sure we'll all be glad you are back. Looking forward to our Watercolor class to see what else you will make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.... how absolutely gorgeous:) i love your card... birds and flowers are the best stamps there is...; )

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.